Covid19 has had a catastrophic effect on Domestic Abuse Victims - we need your help!
Between 25 Nov - 10 Dec we are asking Hertfordshire residents and businesses to take part in a 16 day sponsored activity of your choice to help us support local women who daily suffer with domestic violence. This is part of the global White Ribbon Campaign to end Domestic Abuse on 25 November 2020.
To find out more about the effects of Domestic Violence see our 16 Reasons Why video on this page.
To take part there are just five simple steps to take...
1. Dream up your 16 day challenge - take a look at our #16DaysOfAction Challenge Ideas video
2. Head to the donate button on this page and donate £16 - or whatever you can afford - to Watford Women's Centre or to set up your own JustGiving fundraising page here
3. Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you and challenge them to do their own 16 days challenge
4. Complete your challenge. Most people will be taking part between 25 Nov - 10 Dec but you can do your activity whenever is most convenient for you.
5. Share a photo or video of your challenge on social media with #16DaysOfAction and don't forget to tag @WWCPlus in your challenge journey so we can cheer you on! You can find us of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
* The only requirement is that you must follow Government guidelines on exercise and social distancing.
If you have any questions or want to tell us you have signed up please email us