Amazing things happen when women help other women! Be part of a community of women who want to challenge gender inequality.
Watford Women's Centre recognises the transformations in women's lives that can be realised through support networks. Becoming a supporter of our work in whatever way you can, makes a real difference to the work of the charity and the positive outcomes that can be achieved for women who are often dealing with overwhelming challenges.
What can I do as a 'friend' of the Women’s Centre?
- Organise a fundraising activity such as a coffee morning, cake sale, fun run or other.
- Share your skills and experience by becoming a volunteer at the centre.
- Set up a women’s support group around things that interest you.
- Join one of our current groups like our Arts and Crafts or discussion groups.
- Spend a day with us, meet our team and find out how we support women in Watford and the wider community.
- Be a guest on one of our regular podcasts ‘Women’s Matters’.
We welcome ‘all’ women and new ideas are always welcome.
How do I become a friend?
If you are interested in becoming a supporter of Watford Women’s Centre please email the centre email@example.com or call us on 01923 816 229.
We will keep you up to date with our activities through a quarterly newsletter, help promote any support activities you are involved in on our behalf and invite you to all the centre's events and celebrations.