If you are interested in our courses, but do not live in Hertfordshire, we are still able to support you to find a suitable course. Please contact Smita on 01923 816 229 or email email@example.com
If you are 18 or over and need help and advice to find the right career direction for you, want to return to work after a break or are looking for a change of direction, Watford Women's Centre can help!
We offer FREE confidential and impartial advice to help you explore where you are now, where you would like to get to and how you might use your skills to help you get there. Our qualified and experienced advisors can help by:
- Developing an action plan to help you achieve your goals
- Support with your CV
- Understanding the job market
- Searching for courses and training schemes
- Understanding application forms
- Exploring your career options
- Discussing and practising interview skills
We provide careers advice either one-to-one or in groups when our Job Club resumes after Covid restrictions.
To make an appointment with our careers advisors, please call: 01923 816 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org