EDUCATION & SKILLS
Build confidence! Gain new skills and qualifications! Volunteer and find work!
We provide Education and Training opportunities and free Careers Advice for women and men who want to build confidence, gain new skills and create employment opportunities for themselves so that they can lead more independent and productive lives.
We offer face-to-face and online courses:
- Employability courses (accredited)
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- IT (accredited and non-accredited courses)
- My Life Domestic Abuse Awareness Programmes
- Personal Development Courses to support Mental Health and Wellbeing
Book a course
Talk to one of our team
Call us on 01923816229.
Some of our courses are delivered online. Tutors will be supporting learners and communicating with them via email, WhatsApp, Zoom, and Google Forms, to provide two-way feedback to ensure that learning is taking place.